It’s important to take good care of your watch, that’s why we recommend:
• Don’t expose it to prolonged magnetic fields such as refrigerators or electromagnetic devises.
• Clean the outside of the parts with a toothbrush and then use a completely dry cloth.
• Do not submit it to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
• Avoid at any cost contact with chemical products such as perfumes, solvents, detergents and other kinds of cosmetics.
• If you used your watch at sea, rinse the salt water to avoid corrosion of the parts.
• If the watch stops on its own, have it repaired by qualified technicians.
• Have preventive maintenance to ensure your watch’s lifespan.